HP Elite 8300 Ultra Small Slim High Performance Business Computer PC (Intel 3470s 2.9Ghz), 8GB RAM, 120GB Brand New SSD, Wireless WIFI, USB 3.0) Windows 10 Professional (Renewed)
In mid-2014, we bought new computers, namely HP monoblocks. For those who do not know, monoblock is a monitor inside which the system unit is hidden. Models were purchased several, I want to write a review about one of them, namely HP Elite 8300. This is the first model of monoblock that I met very closely.
It looks like a very stylish monoblock, a classic black body, a sturdy stand, a weight of about 9 kg.it is very convenient to use it, because all the connectors and buttons are at hand. It works very fast (2 cores, 4 giga of RAM, DDR3-1600 MHz, INTEL HD 2500 graphics card at 1.6 Giga). On the front panel, above the screen, there is a built-in camera. The camera has the internal lens cover, which opens and closes with the lever on the top panel of the monoblock
In the right sidebar there is an optical DVD player and a one-piece on/off button.
In the left sidebar, there are 2 USB sockets, a headphone output jack, a microphone input jack and an SD memory card Jack. The memory card connector is a very useful thing, especially when you need to quickly restore photos with a camera or with your mobile phone.
On the bottom panel, in addition to the power cable, there are 4 more USB sockets, PS/2 mouse and keyboard connectors, a connector for connecting the internet cable.
The monoblock is equipped with a wired mouse and a wired keyboard.
In addition to the above, the main advantages of the HP Elite 8300 monoblock can also be attributed:
– touch screen-very useful if you need to quickly open a folder or start the program;
– Quiet operation, as there are no bulky coolers;
– the power consumption is lower than that of a normal computer;
– less wires;
– and the most important thing is compactness. Under the table there is no ordinary system unit, everything is on the table and takes up space like an ordinary monitor.
Of the minuses can be noted:
– price. These monoblocks bought us the manual, but they are not very cheap;
– touch screen-positive and negative quality. Sometimes you just want to point your finger at a folder or the program icon, and monoblock perceives it as a depression and opens its;
– there is practically no possibility to upgrade (upgrade) the monoblock, even simply install an additional hard drive (this model has the volume of its 500 gigs) will not work, because inside there is not enough space. Although for the office this is not an important indicator.
In conclusion, I want to note that the HP Elite 8300 monoblock is a very useful device for the office.